Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing can and should be an essential part of your overall marketing strategy. As you know, there are hundreds of social media sites out there and the list is growing daily. It is important that your business stays in touch with the trends and uses the vast opportunity of having a huge market accessible through multiple different channels – all online and social. Social media is important for your cosmetic practice for numerous reasons. The first is that your target market wants to be in control of their own destiny, so having a strong online strategy and including social media is vital.
When was the last time you watched a commercial on TV? 86% of all commercials are skipped by consumers by either fast forwarding (DVR), changing the channel or a variety of other reasons. This is important to note because if you don’t understand your market and do not give them engaging information, they will just skip over your efforts, be it your website, social media sites or any other form. Social media marketing can and should be a huge part of your overall marketing plan. It generates steady income for your practice from current and potential patients, increased visibility and brand awareness and helps your overall marketing efforts both online and offline.
NKP Medical strives to offer the most up-to-date services for our clients that will yield the highest return on investment. We understand that you are told multiple different “stories” of what is and what is not right. We also understand that the most important part of your decision is your return on investment. As you have heard from all companies, social media marketing is the most difficult service to actually quantify – unless you are working with a company that knows how to prove the success. We have developed numerous different and measurable metrics that allow you to truly know if your social media marketing efforts are actually working for you or not. When you consider the value of social media, you need to understand there are different segments of what makes it successful. That includes the actual patients driven to your office, current patients reminded about your practice, increased placement on search engines, brand awareness and clientele building. Those are just a few of the metrics we use to measure the total success of your social media marketing with NKP.
Social media marketing is a team sport – it requires that we have some access and input in reference to your brand, specials and other notable things going on with your practice that we can use to generate more people coming into your practice.
So many companies will just post random articles that have nothing to do with your practice. Nothing engaging, posting to just show you they did something. Social media needs to be unique to your practice, unique to your brand, and has to engage your followers. If you are not engaging your followers, you are likely losing them – it is as simple as that.
NKP Medical will focus on the major social networks for you, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube (if you have video content). It is important that you trust your social media marketing with a company that understands your business and your industry and has been doing it for over a decade.
Social Media Marketing Services:
- Custom-built social media pages or enhanced pages for existing pages
- Unique content creation focused on conversion and increasing your brand and customer engagement
- Productive posts that are both visual and unique to generate more engagement
- Monthly strategy meetings focused on your individual practice needs
- Promotional posting that focuses on your monthly specials for your practice
- Creative, engaging, and informational posts that match your brand and voice
- Brand strengthening increasing knowledge about you, your practice, your staff, your procedure options and methods and so much more
- Search engine friendly promotion and linking from social sites
- NAP Enhancement (Name, Address, Phone) for overall online presence
- Proven strategies to increase patient engagement, including increasing likes, shares, pins, mentions and traffic to your website
- Social media ad management and promotion (if needed)
- Social media monitoring for spam, negative comments or questions
- Dedicated social media experts for your account
- Custom reporting and metrics provided monthly, including profits generated
- AND MUCH MORE
Please click here to schedule a one-on-one consultation with our social media marketing expert to go over your specific needs. You can also call us at (866) 539-2201.